Vaitarna Lake Camping
The campsite is nestled inside lush green mountains. Your tents will be lakeside facing and night weather will be perfect for a campfire. You can view the moon and sunrise above the mountains, Local food will be served. Vaitarna Lakeside Camping is perfect for travellers of all ages. We regularly host families, corporates, friends and adventure travellers. The campsite is ideal for Astro Photography with the dark sky and very less night pollution.
Camping at Vaitarna Dam Event Details
- Region: Igatpuri
- Lake facing camping
- Jain food available
- Indian toilets available
- Adult (above 10 years): Rs. 1400/- per person
- Child (5 to 10 years): Rs. 1000/- per person
Vaitarna Lake Camping Itinerary
Day One - Saturday
16:30 Check-in at the campsite.
17:00 Snacks and Tea.
Watch Sunset and Relax in your tent.
20:00 BBQ session (veg/non-veg - limited).
After dinner enjoys music and campfire.
Day Two - Sunday Morning
08:00 Wake up.
09:00 Breakfast and Tea.
10:00 Check out from the campsite.
- People may board the same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing pick up from Kasara station, no refund will be provided.
- If you miss pickup you have to travel on your own from Kasara station to the campsite. (we'll help you for vehicle arrangement)
- We are not selling any kind of alcohol at our campsite. You can carry your own alcohol along with proper 1-day permit which issued from the liquor shop.
- Make sure do not consume over alcohol. If anyone found disturbing other privacy then said person will immediate or forcefully boycott from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Evening refreshment, Dinner (Veg/Non-veg/Jain) and morning breakfast
- BBQ (Veg/Non-veg) - limited
- Music and campfire
- Tent stay on sharing basis with mat and blanket
- Kasara to campsite and back to Kasara travel by local transport (Option 2)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Kasara (option 2)
- Any transportation (option 1)
- Lunch for day 1.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek get cancelled, we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. Is alcohol allowed?
We do not serve/supply alcohol but you can carry your own stuff.
2. Is the campsite safe for women?
The campsite is completely safe for women & children. The campsite staff is present at the campsite at all times to assist you.
3. Will the food be enough & can I order if I need more?
The food we provide is in a very good quantity & does not fall short. In case you want to order something extra it can be done by paying at the campsite directly.
4. How is the mobile network at the campsite?
The mobile network is good for calling. Data network is average.
5. Are there wild animals nearby?
There are no wild animals around.
6. Are unmarried couples allowed?
Camping is meant for all to experience hence we do not have any such restrictions.
7. Who are the staff at the campsite?
The staff at the campsite are locals who manage & maintain the campsite. They will be there throughout your stay to assist you. We believe camping is best experienced when you get to know the locals & their culture.
8. How to reach Vaitarna Lake Camping?
We will provide google maps location after booking you can follow the GPS coordinates to reach the campsite. Our campsite manager number will also be shared for any assistance required.