Plan Sula Vineyard Tour to Explore Lush Vineyards and Wine Culture
Sula vineyard is the ideal tour for the people who love to spend their holidays in leisure away from the din of the city. The ambience and lush greenery of vineyards can mesmerize anyone and also this place has its history and stories. Let us have a deep dig to know more about the elaborate green vineyards tour.
The Popularity of Sula Vineyard
Sula wines located in Nasik and 180 kilometres away from northeast Mumbai and Pune is 210 kilometres away. This place is a famous winery and known for its varieties of grape wines like Riesling, Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc, and Chenin Blanc. Sula Red wine has become very popular around India and the world.
Sula Vineyard started the first winery in India; it is home to sixty wineries. Sula began to on a 30-acre estate in Nashik Maharashtra and now has expanded to over 1800 acres in Maharashtra and Karnataka. This massive estate of great wines remains open for the general public throughout the years so that they could take a round of wine tasting and tour of lush vineyards.
Tours and Tastings to Enjoy At Sula Vineyard
It is the best place for the people who have to wish to taste some exclusive wines and to explore the winemaking process. This fantastic voyage finishes up with the leader that guides the guests to the Tasting Cellar. During this visit, guests can know about the five essential steps of tasting wine. During Independence Day, Republic Day and Gandhi Jayanti wine tasting will not be available as they are designated as dry days by Government.
Sula Vineyards - Grape Stomping
From January to March during the harvest season, Grapes stomping is available to guest visiting Sula. So the grape stomping is also conducted in this season. It is a Roman custom in which the crushing of grapes done with bare feet. So it is incredible to experience that one should not miss while having a Sula Vineyard tour.
Facilities to Enjoy At Sula Vineyard
Sula is not only famous for varieties of wine but also exceptional Gift and Bottle Shop. Sula shop has some exclusive brands of wine that is available from the winery. Guest buy their favourite wines for their friends and family from the store for gifting and collection before leaving. In Sula Vineyard, visitors can enjoy delicious Italian and Indian meals in two famous restaurants named Little Italy and Soma. Guest can experience a tasting of wine at the tasting cabins overlooking the grapevines and backwaters of the Gangapur dam.
Sula Vineyard Tour Itinerary
05:45 Meet at Pritam da Dhaba, Dadar (east).
06:00 Start journey towards Sula.
07:00 Pick up from Tin Hath Naka, Thane (west).
Breakfast on the way.
11:00 Reach Sula Vineyards
12:00 Start Tour & Understand making process
14:00 Lunch at Yoke Winery
15:00 Photography & Leisure time
16:00 Visit Soma for Stomping
17:00 Start return journey towards Mumbai.
21:30 Reach Mumbai.
Consuming liquor and Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
What is included in the tour
- Breakfast, Lunch and Evening tea
- Dadar to Dadar travelling by private AC vehicle
- Entry fee
- Treks and Trails expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Liquor or Souvenirs
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 5% GST
- 2/3 Liters of water
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Proper footwear
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.
SulaFest - Sula Festival - Sula Fest
Sula Fest live music festival is held every year at Sula vineyard. Famous Artist international and Indian perform live at the Sula Festival. Started in 2008 it is conducted over two days for wine and music lovers from across the world. Guest can enjoy food and wines and live music from their favourite bands. Camping is also available for those seeking to spend the maximum time at the festival. Sula vineyard resorts is also available for those who plan to stay at the beautiful property.
How to Reach Sula Vineyard Nashik?
Sula vineyard situated in Nasik and Nashik is 180 km far from Mumbai and 210 km from Pune. All in all, Sula vineyard is a fantastic tour for the People who want to engage in grape stomping, wine tasting, camping and want to enjoy mesmerizing scenic views of lush vineyards. Sula wines stay is available at the property. Beyond by Sula is a beautiful property available in Nashik by Sula. The Source at Sula is beautiful Tuscan country feel premium property available at Nashik.