Just three hours away from the metropolitan city of Mumbai, snuggled up in the Western Ghats, Star Trails Lakeside Camping is a great place mingle with nature. And the best way to do that is by camping in its wilderness. Located near Ghoti Igatpuri is the perfect weekend getaway amidst natural beauty and astounding flora and fauna.
Chill like a baddie at this top-secret lakeside campsite which is concealed within a dense forest away from the human settlements. Don’t worry, this campsite is not that hidden that you may never arrive there. The camp is orchestrated adjoining the lake and has cosy tents where you will be staying for the night. The tents are pitched at a heightened plain, confronting the lake. So that you wake up to a surreal view. The lake overflows with water throughout the year. The bank of the Star Trails lake Camping in Igatpuri is one such perfect campsite where you can not only bask in a refreshing aura but can also partake in a wide array of thrilling night activities like BBQ and Campfire.
Star Trails Lake Camping Itinerary
- 16:00 Reach Campsite and Settle down
- 17:00 Enjoy outdoor sports, archery, rifle shooting
- 18:00 Watch the sunset
- 19:30 Barbecue and Campfire
- 21:00 Music
- 21:30 Dinner
- 23:30 Relax in your tent
- 08:00 Good morning
- 08:30 Breakfast
- 09:00 Small Hiking Trail around the property
- 10:30 Check out
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea and Snacks
- Limited Barbecue
- Dinner both veg and non-veg available
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- The campsite is located in a dark spot ideal for night photography
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
- You can carry your own blanket
- If you need Jain food please inform in advance in comments at the time of booking or by email after booking to email@example.com
Places to visit nearby Star Trails Lake Campsite not included in the package
- Bahuli Dam - Bhavli Dam
- Bhavli Waterfall only during monsoon
- Ashoka Waterfall or Vihi Waterfall only during monsoon
- Kavnai Fort
- Tringalwadi Fort and Caves
- Vaitarna Dam
- Kalsubai Peak
- Bhandardara Dam
- Mridur Resort
- Ratangad Fort
- 95 % refund if event cancelled due to government corona lockdown, political issues, bad weather, curfew.
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Camping Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Camping Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets cancelled by Treks and Trails we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Things to Carry
- Face mask (must)
- Hand sanitiser and spray (must)
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Comfortable footwear
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof (must)
Frequently asked questions
1. Are toilets available at the campsite
Yes, Indian style toilets are available at the campsite.
2. Is Jain food available at the campsite
Yes, Jain food is available kindly mention in the comments during the booking
3. Is barbecue available in the package
Yes limited veg and non-veg barbecue is available
4. How to reach the Star Trails Lake Camping Lakeside?
The campsite is well connected by roads we will provide google maps location after completing the booking. Our campsite manager will also help you over the phone incase you need any guidance to reach the campsite.
5. Are watersports available at the Camping?
Local boating is available around the lake depending on boat person availability.
6. How difficult is the hiking around the campsite?
The hiking trail is optional, shoes are compulsory for the hike, trekking difficulty is ideal for beginners.
7. How is the lighting around the campsite at night?
The campsite is moderately lit at night using coloured bulbs we are trying to keep the campsite look and feel as Raw and one with nature. You can carry the torch for personal navigation at night.