Spiti Valley Road Trip
Spiti Valley unknown destination on the tourist map, Cold desert with rugged mountains and snow-capped peaks welcome you. Valley is a difficult place to live. The temperature during winter can reach -30 degrees.
It has some of the most treacherous roads in the world, Exposed deep gorge on one side of the road and the other side rocks keep falling from the rugged mountains.
On your road trip, you can experience Ancient Monastery, Rugged Mountains, Quaint villages, Stay in homestays with locals, explore enchanting valleys, sample local food, take awesome selfies and landscape images, camp under the night sky, visit beautiful hidden lakes, slow down see colorful sunrise and beautiful sunsets. Witness Milkyway and Starry nights on new moon nights. Enjoy the fantastic hospitality of Spiti valley.
Spiti Valley Road Tour
We will drive from Delhi towards Shimla district covering Kinnaur and finally reach Spiti Valley. Beautiful tour through the high mountains and deep valleys of Kinnaur. Our journey from Spiti Valley to Manali will be incredible unforgiving roads and Weather we will cross high pass of Rohtang and Kunzum. This trip is only possible from July when the road between Kunzum and Rohtang opens.
Spiti Valley Road Trip Details
- Duration: 7 Nights and 8 days
- Chandigarh to Chandigarh
- Cost: Rs. 19,500 /- per person (excluding 5% GST)
Spiti Valley Road Tour Package Itinerary
Day One - Chandigarh to Sarahan
Arrive at Chandigarh railway station / airport. Board your vehicle and start driving towards Sarahan. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Sarahan.
Day Two - Sarahan to Tabo
After breakfast, check-out & start driving towards Tabo. En-route visit Nako lake & Gue monastery. Dinner & night stay at hotel in Tabo.
Day Three - Tabo to Kaza
After breakfast, check-out & drive to Kaza & on the way visit to Dhankar Monastery, confluence of Parvati & Spiti river. Evening free to explore the shopping at Kaza market. Dinner & night stay at Kaza.
Day Four - Kaza Local Sightseeing
After Breakfast visit the local sights in Kaza, Langza & Hikkim villages. Later visit to Key Monastery & Chicham Bridge. Later back to hotel and rest overnight.
Day Five - Kaza to Kalpa
After breakfast, check-out & start driving towards Kalpa. En-route visit Reckong Peo Market. Arrive Kalpa at evening, rest of the evening is at leisure. Dinner & night stay at Kalpa.
Day Six - Kalpa to Sangla
After breakfast, check-out & drive towards Suicide Point & Chitkul. Later check-in into your hotel. Dinner & night stay at Sangla.
Day Seven - Sangla to Shimla
After breakfast, check-out & visit to Kufri. Later start driving toward Shimla. Dinner & night stay in Shimla.
Day Eight - Shimla to Chandigarh
After breakfast, check-out & drive towards Chandigarh Airport with happy memories.
What is included in the tour
What is included in the tour
- All hotel, guesthouse and camping charges on triple sharing basis.
- All Hotels and camps with breakfast & dinner (MAPAI Plan: - Room + Breakfast + Dinner).
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Tempo Traveller / Innova / Xylo for all transfers and sightseeing for all members.
- Driver allowance and toll taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
What is excluded in the tour
- Snacks, beverages and Lunch(all days)
- Bus/Train/Air fare till Chandigarh and back
- Any kind of insurance
- Service tax exclusive (GST)
- Personal expenses like camera charges, etc.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Cost of any medical emergency or other emergency if required
Things To Carry
- 2/3-liter water bottle
- Masks and sanitizer
- Hiking/ trekking shoes
- Lip balm
- Woolen socks, Woolen cap, Muffler
- Wind cheater
- Sweat shirt, Jacket
- Woolen gloves
- Toilet paper
- Extra camera batteries / Portable Charger
- Personal first aid kit and personal medicines
- Identity proof
- Face Wash
- Body Soap
- Vaccine Certificate of 2 Doses Completed / RT-PCR Certificate in case of 1 Dose completed
In case you need to cancel your plans for the trip due to avoidable/unavoidable reasons, please do notify us via email.
The cancellation charges will be as follows:
- 60 to 46 days prior to date of departure: 20% of the tour cost
- 45 to 16 days prior to date of departure: 30% of the tour cost
- 15 to 8 days prior to date of departure: 50% of the tour cost
- Less than 7 days prior to date of departure: No refund
- No show No Refund
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation
Why you should join Spiti Valley Winter Tour?
Join us for an exclusive tour of the Spiti Valley in Winter and live the dream of a lifetime. The valley is one of the last major unknown destinations in India and offers an incomparable Himalayan experience.
This tour provides you the opportunity to explore the untouched landscapes and village life. Be prepared for spectacular views, pristine trails, and a chance to live like a local (even if it's only for a few days!)
Be one of the few who has dared to come so far inside this vast, desolate land. It will be challenging and cold, but with your company, it will also be an unforgettable adventure.
Grab your best outdoor gear and think warm thoughts with our Spiti Valley Tour before winter ends!