They say that as an Indian, if you never saw the Rann of Kutch, then you probably didn’t see anything. The Rann of Kutch is also the Great Rann of Kutch, and there is a Little Rann of Kutch as well. This remarkable place in Gujarat is a massive salt desert which measures around ten thousand square kilometers. An amazing about this place is that it goes underwater when the monsoon season sets in at full force. The rest of the year, the Rann of Kutch remains an enormous desert of salt. The Rann Utsav is an awesome festival that takes place every year. It is a carnival full of music and dance. It appears even more mesmerizing than usual if you witness it under the full moon. The Rann Utsav is so charming that it makes you believe that heaven descended on Earth. This year, Spending the New year day with your close one's will give you lifetime memories.
Highlights about Rann of Kutch
- Marvel at the delights of the Rann of Kutch under the full moon.
- Stay in one of the traditional huts or Bhungas in the Rann.
- Witness the Rann Utsav, one of the most profound celebrations in all of India.
- Visit the villages in the Rann and understand how people spend their lives here.
- Get a panoramic view of the Rann of Kutch during sunset from the Dattatray temple.
- Enjoy traditional dinners, folk music performances, and hang around the city of Bhuj.
Basic details about Rann of Kutch
- Location: 15 km north of Bhuj
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Duration: 1 nights/2 days
- Cost: Rs. 9999 + 5% GST. (per person)
Rann of Kutch Itinerary for Full Moon
Day 1: Departure from Bandra.
Meeting Point at Bandra station And our Trek Leader will be there to welcome you. Night Journey with Multiple games played.
Day 2: Reach Bhuj and Move towards Rann of Kutch Gujarat
Reach Bhuj Station in Morning ( Breakfast In Train) and Transfer to Hotel. Relax for Some time and then have Authentic Lunch food. Post Lunch Either you all can relax. After the refreshment, Let's visit the White Rann to witness a grand sunset. Watch the sun descending below the Skyline and watch the color of the White Rann changing to blue, red and sometimes yellow. By 8:30 PM, let us go back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and then you might wish to enjoy some cultural Programmes and Musical games.
Day 3: Bhuj sightseeing
Around 5:30 AM Wake up call, get ready to witness the beautiful sunrise. See how the White desert lights up when the sun meets the horizon. After capturing some beautiful pictures, head back to the resort for a delicious breakfast, which will be served in the dining area between 07:30 AM to 9 AM. After Breakfast let's start exploring Bhuj’s famous destinations. Visit Aina Mahel. Post lunch explores Vijay Villas Palace & Mandvi’s Famous Beach, Indulge in the breathtaking sunset at Mandvi beach. Come back to Bhuj and head towards Bhuj station. Catch the train from Bhuj towards Mumbai.
Day 4: Arrival at Mumbai
Reach Bandra at 11:30 am.
What is included in the tour
- Rann Utsav & Aina Mahal Entry Fees
- Mumbai to Mumbai train travel (sleeper coach)
- Tent / Bhunga accommodation on double / triple sharing basis
- 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses (Camera charges, entry fee, etc.)
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Extra pair of clothes, Towel, Jacket, etc.
- Blankets for train travelling
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Proper footwear
- Proper haversack to put all these things
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- 50% refund if notified via phone conversation 45 or more days prior to the event date.
- 40 % refund if notified via phone conversation 16 to 44 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 15 days prior to event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Event get cancelled, we will refund "Event Amount" only.