Kurungwadi Camping with Floating Tent Experience
Kurungwadi Camping is located 12 kilometres from Igatpuri Hill Station. You can enjoy digital detox at campsite without any network you will connect better with your friends and family. Kurungwadi contains amazing dark sky for AstroPhotography you can click beautiful pictures of Milkyway galaxy and Star Trails. Kurungwadi campsite is located next to water reservoir and is the next weekend camping getaway destination near Igatpuri and Nashik.
Water reservoir is soothing and calm, Kurungwadi Igatpuri is surrounded by Kalsubai Peak, Alang Madan Kulang Fort also known as AMK popular trekking destination in Maharashtra. Kurungwadi lake offers water sports activities like lake swimming with life jackets, floating tents experience, lazy boat. Home cooked veg meals will be served. You can share stories around bonfire and connect with new friends offline. Your tents will be lake facing. Simple trails are available around campsite for easy short duration treks. Kurungwadi Lake camping is ideal for families, large groups, solo travellers, friends, night photography enthusiast.
Batches for Kurungwadi Camping Igatpuri Maharashtra
Kurungwadi Camping Details
- Base village Kurungwadi
Nearest Town Igatpuri 12 kilometers , Kasara Railway Station 25 kilometers
Event Duration: 1 day / 1 night
Clean Toilets available
Kurangwadi water sport activities and Outdoor activities
- Floating Tent Experience
- Swimming with Life Jacket
- Lazy Boat
Kurungwadi Camping and Floating Tent Experience Cost
Option 1 - Without Transport: Rs. 1350 per person
Option 2 - With transport: Rs. 1550 per person
Kurungwadi Camping Itinerary
Option 1 Without transport
Day 1 – Saturday
16:30 Reach at campsite google map location will be provided
17:00 Have evening snacks and enjoy some water sports.
18:30 After sunset enjoy campfire, BBQ, fun games.
Day 2 - Sunday
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
09:30 Check out from campsite.
Option 2 - Kurungwadi Camping with transport
Day 1 – Saturday
Please board CSMT - Kasara local train from below railway station, Train timings
- Csmt 12:33
- Byculla 12:40
- Dadar 12:46
- Kurla 12:53
- Thane 13:15
- Dombivli 13:28
- Kalyan 13:37
- Kasara 14:47
Meet our driver at Kasara Railway Station near ticket counter
- 15:00 Meet at Kasara station and start journey towards campsite by local jeep
- 16:30 Reach at campsite
- 16:45 Enjoy evening snacks and indulge in water sports
- 19:00 Watch beautiful sunset
- 19:30 Enjoy campfire, BBQ, fun games.
- 21:30 Dinner and Stories around campfire
Day 2 - Sunday
- 07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
- 08:00 Breakfast.
- 09:30 Check out from campsite and move towards Kasara by local jeep.
- 11:00 Reach at Kasara station and disperse.
- People may board same train from their respective stations of convenience.
- Missing the train is missing Kurungwadi Camping, no refund will be provided.
What is included in the tour
- Kasara to campsite and back to Kasara transport (only in option 2)
- Evening snacks, Dinner and Breakfast and tea
- Campfire, BBQ
- Tent stay on sharing basis (with mat and chadar)
- Floating tent experience
- Kayaking, Archery, Tubing, Swimming with Life Jacket (limited)
- First aid basic
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel cost from Mumbai to Kasara and back (Option 2)
- Any transportation (Option 1)
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- 2/3 liters of water bottle
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- Good Torch must with extra battery
- Sleeping bag or 2 bedsheets
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
1. Do you have toilets at Kurungwadi camping?
Yes, Indian toilets are available
2. Kurungwadi campsite distance from Mumbai?
Approx. 142 kms.
3. Kurungwadi campsite distance from Pune?
Approx. 260 kms.