Camping Near Khopoli
Camping presents many bright moments, particularly for groups, families, couple, corporates. Discovering how to fix up a tent, light and manage a campfire, and prepare their personal meals is both games and empowering for all. If you appreciate wildlife, plant life, or creation, a camping trip is a fabulous opportunity to distribute this expertise with the next generation. This campsite situated near Amba river. Enjoy peaceful camping with your loved ones.
A camping tour with your friends and family is a reasonable and great way to get away from it all. Camping brings you closer to nature and loved ones. Everyone ought to operate collectively to live your camp and can experience many outdoor activities mutually willingly than everyone travelling their separate way. An evening telling tales by the campfire inspires creativity and friendship far more than breaking up for adventures in a city.
Khopoli Camping grants a much more leisurely pace, providing you with a chance to unwind and reinvigorate from the burdens of everyday life positively. A few early planning, like making a camping checklist before you go and discovering what activities you want to do, will save the low stress and fun environment.
Khopoli Campsite Details
- Riverside camping by the Amba River
- Early morning Sarasgad Fort Trek near Pali Village
- Toilets are available
- Region: Khopoli
Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 9 yrs): Rs. 999/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1399/- (per person)
Khopoli Camping Itinerary
- 16:00 Check-in at the Khopoli campsite
- 16:30 Welcome evening tea & snacks.
- 17:30 After evening snacks fun activities and enjoy the sunset.
- 20:00 Enjoy BBQ
- 22:30 Enjoy dinner with music.
- 06:30 Wake up and freshen up.
- 07:00 Waterfall visit.
- 09:00 Breakfast.
- 11:00 Check out from the campsite.
- In monsoon tents will be in shed.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at the base village on time.
- Due to the above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
What is included in the tour
- Tents on sharing basis (with camping mat and blanket)
- Evening tea & snacks, Dinner (veg/non-veg), BBQ (limited) and Morning breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses (camera charges, etc.)
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Trekking shoes
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.