Village Outing at Kamshet
Kamshet is an upcoming hill station near Lonavala. Kamshet is famous for Paragliding schools near Pune and tandem paragliding adventure sport. The camping spot is built in a village theme. Our campsite is just 14 km away from the popular paragliding spot Kamshet. Road conditions are good to reach the campground. Apart from that, Dhak bahiri spot is just 2 km and Uksan lake is 1 km away from the campsite. We provide best quality food (made on mud chulha)
Kamshet Camping Details
- Village theme camping
- Toilets are available (Western & Indian)
- Tents with mat and blanket
- Indoor/Outdoor games
Cost (without transport)
- Child (5 to 11 yrs): Rs. 799/- (per person)
- Adult (12 yrs and above): Rs. 1299/- (per person)
Kamshet Village Camping Itinerary
Day One – Saturday
16:00 Check in at Campsite site.
17:00 Welcome Tea & Pakoda
Enjoy some game at campsite. (Volleyball, Cricket, Dart game, Archery, Carrom, Chess, Football, Dance)
20:00 BBQ (limited)
21:30 Dinner (Veg/Non-veg)
After dinner enjoy camp fire and music.
Day Two - Sunday
07:30 Wake up and freshen up.
09:00 Breakfast and Tea
10:30 Small jungle trail near campsite
11:00 Check out from the campsite.
What is included in the tour
- Welcome snacks and refreshments
- Overnight Stay in wooden cottages
- Veg / Non-veg BBQ (limited)
- Unlimited Dinner (veg, non-veg, Jain)
- Morning tea and breakfast
- Indoor/Outdoor games
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- All kinds of Extra Meals / Drinks Ordered
- Insurance, tips, Porters, bottled mineral water, aerated drinks, etc.
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of cost, which is not mentioned in the cost, includes above
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Treks and Trails Event Rules
- Kindly carry one Identity proof, at least for the trek with your address.
- We all are going for an adventurous and exciting trekking expedition; please Do Not misinterpret it as a PICNIC or LEISURE TOUR.
- The leader's decision will be final, and all the members should abide by it.
- We do not destroy or dirty the archaeological, historical monuments, natural habitat on the trek.
- Swimming is not allowed in the lake or water tank on the forts. Locals use that water for drinking.
- Putting your feet in water tanks or on the canon is not allowed on our treks.
- Any addiction is strictly prohibited, e.g. drinking, smoking, chewing tobacco anyone caught doing it will have to exit the trek without a refund and travel back on own expense.
- People caught smoking or drinking alcohol will be asked to exit the event on an immediate basis.
- Please do not carry or wear any valuables, ornaments, jewellery, etc. If carried, then we Do Not take any liability for the same.
- Rock Climbing, Rappelling, Trekking, or any adventure activity is potentially risky. For all these events, you are at your own risk. Organizers are not responsible for any accident or compensation in whatsoever manner.
- We should strictly follow the code of conduct to avoid troubling our fellow trekkers or other people from our group or outside.
- Listening to music on earphones or Bluetooth speakers is not allowed while trekking.
- Bluetooth speaker not allowed inside the homestay or camping tents.
- Drinking/smoking,/eating is not allowed inside the tents.
- If you damage the tent, break the tent poles, you will have to pay us for the whole new tent on MRP.
- If you are late for the bus pickup and are not reachable on the phone during your bus pickup, the trek leader will leave without you, and we will provide no refund.
- Please check things to carry and wear trekking shoes on our treks.