About Devkund Waterfall Trek
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world. Devkund Waterfall Trekking from Mumbai.
Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world you can join Treks and Trails India and visit the Devkund Waterfall located near Bhira Village, Devkund Waterfall is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in India. Devkund Waterfall is a mostly unknown and unexplored waterfall in Maharashtra.
There are very few perennial waterfalls in Maharashtra like Devkund Waterfall. The forest around the waterfall is beautifully green and dense with many species of animals and birds. Devkund keeps the spirit of monsoon alive. Your trek will lead you through many unexplored trails, you will be navigating slippery rocks trek would contain medium to easy obstacles along the way. Once you reach Devkund Waterfall you will be overwhelmed with its beauty and filled with joy.
The white water cascaded down a series of rocky outcrops, giving the effect of many waterfalls rather than just one. Then it flowed on its way, nonchalant as if nothing had occurred.
Why Visit Devkund Waterfall Trek
- Most Beautiful Waterfall in Maharashtra
- Enjoy the natural pool below the waterfalls
- Visiting the Tamhini Ghat
- Water pool under the Devkund Waterfall has crystal clear bluish green water.
- Exploring the dense forest.
- Located near Andharban trek
Devkund Waterfall Trek Event Details
- Event Type: Trekking
- Duration: One Day
- Trek Difficulty: Medium
- Washroom available at Base Village
- Cost: Rs 1300/- per head.
Devkund Waterfall Trek Itinerary
22:45 Meet at WEH metro station bus stop, Andheri.
23:00 Leave for Devkund waterfall trek.
23:15 Pick up at Kalanagar bus stop (on highway), Bandra.
23:30 Pick up at Sion station circle.
23:45 Pick up at Diamond garden, Chembur.
00:15 Pick up at Vashi below main bridge near Vashi Plaza.
00:35 Pick up at McDonald's, Kalamboli.
Reach base village and rest in a bus.
07:00 Start trek towards Devkund waterfall.
09:30 Reach the waterfall and enjoy some time there.
11:30 Start return trek towards base village.
14:00 Reach at base village and Lunch.
15:00 Start return journey to Mumbai.
22:00 Approx. arrival at Mumbai.
What is included in the tour
- 1 veg Breakfast and 1 veg Lunch
- Travel by private non-Ac bus
- Trek Leader Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- 2/3 liters of water
- Proper face mask or shield
- Trekking Shoes provide more grip and comfort on the trek
- Good Torch must with an extra battery
- Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars
- Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets
- One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters
- Sun Cap and Sunscreen
- Personal First aid and Personal Medicine
- Identity Proof
- Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles
Covid Safety Guidelines
- Before planning for any adventure activity, please improve your minimum physical fitness. Most of us have been at home for a lockdown period.
- Please convey your real medical conditions to Treks and Trails India while enrolling for the event.
- Kindly wear three-layered masks, N95. Carry an extra disposable mask with you. Please ensure all participants, leaders, staff, and general persons wear masks before interacting with them.
- Carry with your hand wash, sanitizer bottle, and clean your hands before touching food and objects.
- Cover-up wear full sleeves shirts and full pants, hiking shoes, caps, and face bandana over your mask. Covering up will help reduce exposure to the Covid19 virus.
- Bring your food and water with necessary cutlery like utility mug, fork, and spoon. Your mug can be used for cooking, eating, and drinking water. Carry your reusable water bottles; please don’t share with others.
- Cooperate for temperature checks, questions reading any symptoms, and oxygen level checks; these are done to help you limit the spread of the virus. All these checks will be conducted multiple times during the activities.
- Kindly do not register for the event or travel if you have come in contact with someone who has Covid19 in the last 14 days.
- If you have any symptoms like fever, dry cough, weakness, body aches, etc., at the time of screening. You won't be able to participate in the event. You will have to be evacuated on the medical condition and should report to the nearest healthcare center.
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more while sleeping at night. Incase distance is not possible, try sleeping in a criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
- Please bring your garbage back to the city and dispose of it in your bin.
- Consuming any alcohol, cigarettes, pan masala, tobacco, drugs should be avoided; they induce a lot of spitting, urinating, and passive smoke, which can be harmful for the general population.
- Avoid touching new surfaces and touching your mask and face continuously.
- If your adventure destination is overcrowded, be prepared to change your location or wait for the crowd to reduce.
- If any participant, trek leader test positive after returning from the event within 14 days of the Activity. They should maintain transparency and inform Treks and Trails India. It will help all others isolate themselves and get tested. Participants and Treks and Trails will cooperate to help manage the situation.
- Carry your own personal gear.
- Keep the conversation with unknown people to a minimum and maintain a distance of more than 6 feet while talking.
- Avoid speaking with the general population and maintain distance to keep yourself safe in these difficult times.
- Participant need to install the Arogya Setu app
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If Trek gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
1. Can we drive till base village for Devkund Waterfall ?
Yes you can drive and paid parking is available
2. Devkund Waterfall Trek from Pune ?
We arrange devkund waterfall trek from pune please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for itinerary
Devkund Waterfall Trek from Mumbai | Treks and Trails India
Devkund Waterfall Trekking - Looking for that perfect waterfall hidden inside the jungle which is unknown to the world.
Devkund Falls is a waterfall located near Bhira, in Raigad district, India. It is a 'plunge' waterfall pouring massive amounts of water on the rocky surface underneath. It is a popular spot for one day picnics.
Devkund Waterfall - Detailed Guide For Pune, and Mumbai. Devkund Waterfall Camping, and Devkund Waterfall Trek Packages For Corporate Outing, and Friends / Family Trips.
Trek to Devkund Waterfall near Mumbai for a medium trekking expedition which is open to amateurs as well and find the team you are with is just amazing.
Virgin Waterfall !! About Devkund Trek : The water Trek Devkund waterfall and do camping in moon light & bonfire.
To catch a glimpse of crystal-clear waterfalls gushing harmoniously amidst scenic settings of a lush green forest, trek to Devkund waterfall.
For the best experience at the Devkund Waterfall follow our guide to everything you need to know about a Devkund Waterfalls Trek.
If you are a nature lover then Devkund waterfall trek is your cup of tea! Explore this hidden beauty of Tamhini ghat with Treks and Trails India !
Devkund waterfall is located in the forest Devkund is about 2.5 hrs trek from Bhira along the dam backwater & forest. So join for most awaiting Trek Devkund.
Devkund waterfall is a popular trekking spot located near Tamhini Ghat, 66km from Pune.
Devkund Waterfall trek is a perfect weekend getaway trek from Pune or Mumbai. It is a one day trek with a refreshing waterfall at the end of the trek.
When the sun shines on blue waters with green hillocks and gets kissed by clouds, you know you've found your paradise.
Located in Bhira, Raigad district, Maharashtra, Devkund Waterfalls are a popular tourist attraction and a beautiful picnic spot.
Incoming search terms related to Devkund Waterfall:- devkund waterfall mangaon, maharashtra, devkund waterfall trek from pune, devkund waterfall trek distance, devkund waterfall news, devkund waterfall quora, devkund waterfall images, devkund waterfall in january, devkund waterfall in march