If you are a nature person, there could be no better way of spending a weekend than camping out by the river/ lakeside. Camp on the lakeshore and enjoy the advantages like listening to the sounds of naturally gushing river water coupled with early morning wildlife whispers, chirps, and roars. Watch the sunrise first in the morning, even before your morning tea. No need to carry amenities all the way you will find everything in your proximity.
Enjoy the beautiful sunrise taking the boat into the middle of the lake and watch mesmerizing sunset from the tent. Have a closure inspection of nature, especially sun playing with water, changing its colour from pink, purple, orange, and blue through various angles of reflections. Bhandardara is a hill station situated near Mumbai in Sahyadri hill range at an altitude of 2471 feet above the sea level. Enjoy Bandardara lakeside camping with bbq.
Bhandardara Camping Event Details
- Region: Bhandardara
- Toilet tents are available
Cost (without transport)
- Child (below 10 yrs): Rs. 900/- (per person)
- Adult (10 yrs and above): Rs. 1200/- (per person)
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Event Itinerary
16:30 Check in at the campsite.
17:30 Evening tea.
Enjoy the sunset from the campsite.
20:00 Enjoy BBQ (limited) and a campfire.
07:00 Wake up and freshen up.
Enjoy small boat ride.
09:00 Check out from the campsite.
- Those who are coming by their own vehicle, please follow all covid-19 safety guideline and reach at base village on time.
- Due to above issue, if you come late or unable to come, will not provide any refund.
Bhandardara Lakeside Camping Details:
Lake View: The campsite would be a home away from your home that will render you a lifetime experience of viewing the lake under the starry night in the interior of Maharashtra. Open your eyes after a night sleep in the tent under the sky where light pollution is least. Enjoy darkest night sky possible in a metropolitan city and try hands-on astrophotography for your social media posts.
Comfortable Tents: Comfortable tents are guaranteed here. Also, clean and hygienic bedding along and well-maintained mat provided — no compromise with your sleep in a tent. Have a wonderful weekend spent under the sky filled with millions of stars that you have missed watching in your busy city life.
Barbeque: Camping is incomplete without having enjoyed barbecue food. The proper arrangement has been made for food, both Jain | vegetarian and non-vegetarian, to assure that you have a night to remember and relax. Barbeque followed by dinner.
Campfire: Enjoy campfire to have the true essence of outdoor activities and camping. Enjoy group activities, play games, bring your own music dance till you drop in the night under the zillions of stars. If you are lucky enough, you may capture some shooting stars in the Milky Way. Come and enjoy camping in Mother Nature's lapse.
What is included in the tour
- Evening tea & snacks, BBQ (limited), Dinner and Morning breakfast
- Tent stay on sharing basis
- Campfire, Boating
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transportation
- Mineral water/lime water/ purchased for personal consumption.
- All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
- Any kind of personal expenses.
- Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
- All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks, bad weather.
- Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required.
- Face mask or shield
- Torch with extra batteries
- Extra pair of clothes & towel
- Warm clothing (during winter)
- Personal medicines (if any)
- Mosquito repellent cream
- Sun cap and Sunscreen
- Identity proof
- 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
- 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
- No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to the event date
- No show No Refund.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
- Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
- If the event gets canceled we will refund "Trek Amount" only.
- If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
Frequently asked questions Bhandardara Dam Camping
1. Can you recommend good hotels around Bhandardara Dam?
There are limited options available for Resorts around Bhandardara Dam.
- Anandvan Resort Bhandardara
- MTDC Bhandardara
- Yash Resort Bhandardara
2. How to reach Bhandardara Camping?
After you complete the registration we will provide you with google maps location till the campsite. The campsite is 200 km from Mumbai or Pune. Try to reach camp by 4 pm to enjoy the Sunset and landscape.
3. What to see in Bhandardara?
Bhandardara is an upcoming hill station in Maharashtra there are many beautiful peaks, forts, trekking routes, religious places, natural wonders to see around two days will not be enough we are listing a few below.
- Wilson Dam
- Kalsubai Peak
- Sandhan Valley
- Ghatghar Kada
- Ghatghar Dam
- Ratangad Fort Trek
- Alang Madan Kulang Fort Trek
- Umbrella Waterfall
- Amruteshwar Temple
4. How to reach Bhandardara by train?
You will need to reach till Kasara Railway Station or Igatpuri Railway Station from where you can hire private jeeps till the campsite. Jeep can accommodate up to 10 people in case you need transport to inform us before making the booking.